Sunday, February 3, 2013

Biotin for hair and nails!! Really works!

Hey everybody,

I just started a new job this week and haven't had time to finish my latest blog post but I wanted to at least come on here and let you all know about a tip I got off of Pinterest.

I constantly scroll through the beauty and health category looking for new products.  When I came across a post saying Biotin was a miracle supplement that helps hair and nails grow I was like "jigga what?!?! Got to try that! My hair never seems to get much further than right past my shoulders and I have very brittle nails. A hormonal imbalance has led to a lot of hair loss for me as well so I was willing to try anything.

I got a small bottle of 1,000 mcg Biotin from Walmart for like $5 bucks and started taking it a couple of times a week back in November after my latest hair appointment. I'm not religious about taking it but I try to remember  to take a pill 2-3 times a week.

I thought my hair was getting ridiculously long but it was reaffirmed yesterday when I went to my hair gal and she told me it had grown at least 3 inches since my last time in. I'm serious. This stuff worked like a boss for me. I don't know if its because I didn't take any supplements what so ever so it shocked my body or if my hair just went through some sort of a phase, but I tend to believe it's the biotin since my hair has never grown like this before. My girl cut about 2 inches off and I can't even tell.

So anyway, yeah ummmm. If you've seen the biotin pin and were thinking about trying it out.... Do it.... Like Now! It's awesome! I will now be taking it daily.



1 comment:

  1. How about your nails? Did you see a difference in their strength? I have brittle nails too that split constantly. :o(

    ReplyDelete